Twin Harbors State Park
Twin Harbors State Park is a 172-acre camping park on the Pacific coast, 4 miles south of Westhaven. The area allows opportunities for nature study, seaside activity along the ocean shore, and the chance to lie in the sand and soak up the sun in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Twin Harbors yurts
Each yurt is 16 feet in diameter by 10 feet high and furnished with bunk beds that sleep three, a queen-size futon, floor lamp, small end table and heater. Outside is a picnic table, fire grill, utility hookup and a deck that is accessible to people with disabilities. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. All yurts are heated, but visitors should take along blankets and warm clothing as evenings can be cool. A nearby concrete RV pad with utility hookup is available for additional fee at the park.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each yurt accommodates up to five guests.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.