Conconully State Park Cabins
Conconully State Park is an 81-acre camping park with 5,400 feet of freshwater shoreline in north central Washington. The park is above 2,000-feet elevation with a setting of beautiful forest, creeks, lakes and mountains. Considered a fisherman's paradise, this park offers camping and boat launches on two lakes. Other recreation opportunities available include water skiing, boating, swimming during the summer, and cross-country skiing and snowmobiling in the winter.
The five cabins at Conconully are located at the west end of the main park. Cabins C2 - C5 can accommodate up to four guests. They are furnished with one double bed, and one set of stacked bunks. Cabin C1 has two rooms and can accommodate up to six. It is furnished with one double bed and two sets of stacked bunks. Please bring your own bedding. Restrooms are nearby in the park, cabins have no plumbing and do not allow cooking inside. Each cabin has air conditioning, heating, an outlet and ceiling fan. Outside is a fire ring, with attached grill. Pets are allowed in C1 with a $15 pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Cabin C1 can accommodate up to six people.
- Cabins C2 through C5 can accommodate up to four people per cabin.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website. The cabins are available April 1 through Oct. 31.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Or check out other overnight accommodations available at other Washington state parks.