Surrounded by thousands of flowers, this building has stunning views of the San Juan Islands, Point Roberts, Vancouver Island, and the magnificent Peace Arch that was built in the early 20th century on the United States / Canadian border. View includes grove of giant oak trees and Semiahmoo Bay. A scenic location for meetings, company picnics, weddings, receptions, and reunions.
The facility can accommodate up to 100 guests and up to 400 with combined grounds rental.
- ADA accessible
- Covered stage is 12 feet by 20 feet
- Indoor tables and chairs for approximately 100 people (no fee to use); limited supply of outdoor chairs and tables available for rent with a small donation
- Kitchen with triple sink, refrigerator, and stove
- Charcoal grill is 3 feet by 3 feet
- Large outdoor picnic area and 30 picnic tables
- Meeting or dining area with fireplace
- Restrooms adjacent to building
- Swings (but no playground)
Peace Arch State Park is located in Blaine, WA
- The rates for Sunday through Thursday are $155 daily plus tax.
- The rates for Friday, Saturday, and holidays are $303 daily plus tax.
Make reservations online or by calling (888) 226-7688. Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance. A non-refundable reservation fee applies.