Wondering if burn bans are affecting a Washington state park?
- Check the individual park web page for more information under the page’s “Alert Center." From there, you can also sign up to get email alerts delivered to your inbox.
- Check for burn bans and other alerts.
WONDERING WHAT THE RESTRICTIONS ARE FOR EACH BURN BAN LEVEL?
Level 1 -- Low fire risk
- Fires allowed in all designated fire pits.
Level 2 -- Medium fire risk
- Wood fires restricted to fire pits within designated areas.
- Gas and propane allowed.
- Charcoal may be restricted.
Level 3 -- High Fire Risk
- Gas/propane self-contained camping stoves and gas/propane fire pits allowed.
- No charcoal or wood fires allowed.
Level 4 -- Extreme/Dangerous Fire Risk
- No open flames of any type.
- No smoking allowed.
- Trails and undeveloped areas may be closed to entry
- (Internal RV stoves are allowed)
- No fires permitted at any time of year
Or check out our handy chart below!