Riverside State Park
Riverside State Park is a 9,000-acre camping park located on the Spokane and Little Spokane rivers near Nine Mile Falls and the city of Spokane. The park provides a variety of recreational activities, including more than 80 miles of hiking, biking and equestrian trails, a 600-acre off-road vehicle park, water sports, interpretive activities and more.
The newly completed cabins — C1-Spruce and C2-Tamarack — are located above the lower campground at Bowl and Pitcher. The cabins have beautiful views of the Spokane River with easy access to the park’s iconic swinging bridge and surrounding trails.
The cabins are 20-feet-by-20 feet, ADA compliant and open year round. Each has a restroom with a shower and toilet and a kitchen with a sink and microwave oven. Each cabin features a futon that unfolds to accommodate two people and a bunk bed set that sleeps two people on the lower bed and one on the upper bed. Guests must bring their own linens, including towels. Cabin C2-Tamarack is pet friendly, with a maximum of two pets and a $15 per night fee. For outdoor enjoyment and cooking, each cabin area has a firepit with a grate and a picnic table. Cabins are heated but do not have air conditioning.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each cabin can accommodate up to five people.
Cabins rent with a two-night minimum. To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes. The use of propane, charcoal or wood cooking units are not allowed inside cabins.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
OTHER OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.