Rasar State Park is a 169-acre camping park with 4,000 feet of freshwater shoreline on the Skagit River.
Wildlife observation opportunities, especially for eagle watching, are excellent, particularly in early fall
and early winter.
The three cabins at Rasar State Park are tucked in a cozy forest setting, near the group
camp areas, and an easy half-mile walk to the Skagit River. Each cabin is 16-by-25 feet in size and equipped
with log furnishings and iron work produced by a local blacksmith. Each has bunk beds that sleep three, a
queen size futon, three small end tables, a four-person dining room table with chairs, counter space with
cupboards and bathroom with shower. Cabins have propane heat, on-demand hot water, and a ceiling fan with
lights. Outside are two Adirondack chairs, fire pit, picnic table, BBQ brazier and a 6-foot covered porch.
Maximum capacity: Up to five people per cabin.
2013 Rental fees:
$93 (plus tax) per night per cabin May 1 to Sept. 30.
$77 (plus tax) per night per cabin Oct. 1 to April 30.
Reservations for yurts, cabins and platform tents:
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made
year round online
or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and a $6.50 to $8.50 non-refundable
reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the yurt, cabin or platform tent until
1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688 as soon as possible.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, platform tents, teepees,
vacation houses or other roofed overnight accommodations.
- Smoking is not allowed in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees.
- Pets are only permitted in designated yurts/cabins.
- Cooking is not allowed in yurts, platform tents or teepees. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Bed linens are not provided in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees. Campers must bring their own linen and blankets.
Return to main Yurts and Cabins page.