Lincoln Rock State Park is an 80-acre camping park on the east side of the Columbia River, four
miles north of East Wenatchee. The park, a popular place for swimming, water-skiing and respite from
the hot sun, was named for a basalt outcropping across the river said to resemble the profile of
The cabins are near the full-utility campsites and have great views of the
Columbia River and Rocky Reach Dam. Each cabin is 26 feet long and has two rooms as well as an 8-foot
covered porch. Cabins are furnished with a queen-size futon, a bunk bed that sleeps three, small end
table, heater and air conditioner. Outside is a picnic table and fire pit with grate. Cabins may be
reserved up to nine months in advance for arrival dates from March 1 to Oct. 31.
Maximum capacity: Up to five people per cabin.
2013 Rental fees: $69 (plus tax) per night per cabin May 15 to Sept. 15.
$59 (plus tax) per night per cabin Sept. 16 to May 14.
Reservations for yurts, cabins and platform tents:
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made
year round online
or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and a $6.50 to $8.50 non-refundable
reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the yurt, cabin or platform tent until
1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688 as soon as possible.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, platform tents, teepees,
vacation houses or other roofed overnight accommodations.
- Smoking is not allowed in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees.
- Pets are only permitted in designated yurts/cabins.
- Cooking is not allowed in yurts, platform tents or teepees. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Bed linens are not provided in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees. Campers must bring their own linen and blankets.
Return to main Yurts and Cabins page.