Fields Spring State Park is home to the only two teepees offered in Washington state parks. One teepee has
a raised wooden floor, while the other teepee has an indoor/outdoor carpet floor. Both are 18 feet in diameter.
Campers must take along their own sleeping bags and sleeping pads. The teepees are in a peaceful and quiet area
of the park. Campers may use the nearby restrooms and picnic shelter.
The teepees are available from June 15 through Labor Day each year.
Maximum capacity: Up to six people per teepee.
2013 Rental fee: $30 (including tax) per night per teepee.
Reservations and cancelations: Reservations and cancelations may be made by calling the park at (509) 256-3332.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, platform tents, teepees,
vacation houses or other roofed overnight accommodations.
- Smoking is not allowed in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees.
- Pets are only permitted in designated yurts/cabins.
- Cooking is not allowed in yurts, platform tents or teepees. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Bed linens are not provided in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees. Campers must bring their own linen and blankets.
Return to main Yurts and Cabins page.