Camano Island State Park is a 134-acre camping park with 6,700 feet of rocky shoreline and beach,
located 14 miles southwest of Stanwood. The park provides sweeping views of the surrounding mountains
and offers opportunities for shellfish harvesting and hiking.
The five cabins at Camano Island are in a diverse mature forest with views of
Saratoga Passage. Each cabin is 12-by-20 feet in size and is furnished with one folding futon couch
that sleeps two, one bunk bed that sleeps three and a table with five chairs. The rustic, custom
furniture was made by local volunteers with wood milled from trees cleared at the park. Each cabin
provides a fire ring, an upright pedestal grill, picnic table and an 8-foot covered porch. Cabin
number 45 is accessible to people with disabilities. Pets are allowed in cabin number 44 with a $15
(plus tax) pet fee per night.
Maximum capacity: Up to five people per cabin.
Jan. 1 to May 14, 2013
$57 (plus tax) per night per cabin
May 15 to Sept. 30, 2013
$69 (plus tax) per night per cabin
Oct. 1, 2013 to April 30, 2014
$59 (plus tax) per night per cabin
May 1, 2014 to Sept. 30, 2014
$71 (plus tax) per night per cabin
Oct. 1, 2014 to April 30, 2015
$61 (plus tax) per night per cabin
Reservations and cancelations: Call the park at (360) 387-1550.
A non-refundable reservation fee applies.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, platform tents, teepees,
vacation houses or other roofed overnight accommodations.
- Smoking is not allowed in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees.
- Pets are only permitted in designated yurts/cabins.
- Cooking is not allowed in yurts, platform tents or teepees. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Bed linens are not provided in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees. Campers must bring their own linen and blankets.
Return to main Yurts and Cabins page.