Kitsap Memorial State Park
offers beautiful natural surroundings and sweeping views of Puget Sound and beyond.
Popular activities at the park include strolling on the saltwater beach, searching
tide pools for sea creatures, shellfish harvesting, diving, bird watching, picnicking
and playing on the sports field.
Hospitality House overlooks Hood Canal and offers a wonderful view of the Olympic
Mountains. Built in the 1930s, this enchanting cabin is newly decorated with log-style
knotty-pine furniture and features a bedroom with one full-size bed for two and
a comfortable living room with kitchenette.
Park Location: Near Poulsbo
Capacity: Two guests
Features: Single bedroom with one full log-style bed;
kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, dining and cooking utensils; linens;
accessible to people with disabilities.
|April 1 – Oct. 31:||$176 (plus tax) nightly
|Nov. 1 – March 31:||$132 (plus tax) Sundays – Thursdays
$158 (plus tax) Fridays, Saturdays and holidays
2014 Rental fees
Prices for vacation houses may change in 2014, depending on the time of year and day of the week.
There are bargains available – particularly for those who stay on weekdays in the spring and fall
or anytime in the winter. For specific vacation house prices in 2014, visit the
- Visit online or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688, or
Washington Telecommunications Relay Service at (800) 833-6388.
- Reservable up to nine months prior to arrival date.
- If a reservation is changed or canceled, fees may change as well.
- An $8.50 non-refundable reservation fee applies.
- Two night minimum stay required (three nights during holidays).
- May also rent nearby log hall (capacity for 200 people) and log pavilion. Perfect
for weddings and family reunions.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed in vacation houses.
Return to Vacation Housing