Dosewallips State Park is a 425-acre,
year-round camping park with 5,500 feet of saltwater shoreline on Hood Canal and 5,400
feet of freshwater shoreline on either side of the Dosewallips River. The park is
unique in that it offers both freshwater and saltwater activities.
The Rustic Ranger Bunkhouse is a ranch-style home nestled between the
campground and the forest. The bunkhouse once was home to Dosewallips park rangers. It is
within walking distance to the campground, trails and shellfish beach. The bunkhouse is
available for rent year round. The house also features a private backyard with a covered
patio, picnic table and fire pit.
Park Location: In Jefferson County on the shore of Hood Canal
Capacity: Up to eight guests
Features: Three bedrooms, two baths, full kitchen and a fireplace.
Linens are not provided.
$129 (plus tax) per night
- Call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688, or
Washington Telecommunications Relay Service at (800) 833-6388.
- Reservable up to nine months prior to arrival date.
- If a reservation is changed or canceled, fees may change as well.
- An $8.50 non-refundable reservation fee applies.
- Two night minimum stay required (three nights during holidays).
Note: Smoking and pets are not allowed in vacation houses.
Return to Vacation Housing