Reservation changes without a reduction in nights - NEW POLICY FOR 2014!
Reservations may be changed online by logging into your account and selecting the reservation/booking you want to change or by calling the Reservation Center at (888) CAMPOUT, (888) 226-7688 or the Washington Telecommunications Relay Service at (800) 833-6388.
Changes cannot be made more than eight months in advance of arrival date.
In order to allow for maximum use of State Park facilities, change fees are set to encourage the public to make any reservation changes, especially those that reduce the number of nights reserved, as soon as possible so that others may reserve and use the unoccupied sites.
Arrival and departure dates, user's name or site reserved may be changed within the same park as your reservation (subject to availability and payment of any adjustment in site fees). This can be done as late as 8 p.m. on your scheduled arrival date. Make changes online or by calling the Reservation Center. Fees will apply to all changes, except when extending reservation dates.
Changes upon arrival: You can make reservation changes at the park on your actual arrival day when you check in at the park. If you are unable to register on your scheduled arrival day, please notify the park. You may change your scheduled arrival day by contacting the park, but you still pay for one night's stay.
Reservations can only be changed within the same park.
Changing from one type of facility to another: Due to differences in types of facilities, a reservation cannot be changed between the following categories:
- Cabins, yurts or other rustic shelters
- Vacation houses
- Group campsites
- Group day-use facilities
Changes to individual reservations for campsites, cabins, yurts, platform tents, vacation houses or Adirondack shelters
- Extend only your stay in the original site reserved with no change fee.
- If you change your reservation without any reduction in nights, the change fee is $8.50 online or $10.50 by calling the Reservation Center.
- If you need to reduce the number of nights of your reservation, please refer to the Cancelation and Reduction in Nights web page.
Changes for multiple-site reservations
- If you change one reservation within a multiple-site reservation, you must change all related reservations (for example, reduce all reservations by one night). Any change to these reservations will result in the fees in effect at the time of the change to be applied to the whole booking.
- If you extend only your stay in the original sites reserved, then there is no change fee.
- If you change your reservations without any reduction in nights, the change fee is $8.50 online or $10.50 by calling the Reservation Center per reservation.
- If you need to reduce the number of nights of your reservations, please refer to the Cancelation and Reduction in Nights web page.
Changes for group camp or group day-use facility (no change from 2013):
- If you change your reservation 29 or more days prior to your scheduled arrival date, the change fee is $10.50 by calling the Reservation Center.
- If you change the arrival date 28 or fewer days prior to arrival, you will be charged a fee of one night's stay or use of the facility for one day.
- Last-minute reservations: If you change a reservation that was made 28 or fewer days prior to arrival, you will be charged a fee of one night's stay or use of the facility for one day.
Reservations for dates in 2013 will be subject to the cancelation/change policies in effect at the time they made their reservations.
For more information, please review the 2013 reservation change policy.